We hope that you have all had a great and safe summer. We are looking forward to a wonderful year at St. Nicholas Catholic School filled with faith, learning, service and, of course, fun.:)
School registration will be held outside on the turf
• Tuesday, August 4 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, August 5 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• All students are required to register on one of the above dates, even if you pre-paid registration fees in the spring. If you are unable to attend registration, please call the school office at (208)436-6320 to make other arrangements.
• Please make sure your student is current with ALL of his/her immunizations prior to first day of school, especially Kindergarteners
*Families will register for either the “Active Catholic Parishioner” rate or the “General Tuition” rate. The parish office will be confirming that those families who register for the “Active Catholic Parishioner” rate are also registered in the parish, attend weekly Mass, and contribute financially to the parish.
Fees due at Registration
• Registration Fee Balance, if applicable
• First month’s tuition
• One-time $5 Emergency Alert fee (New Families)
• Pre-K and Kindergarten $10 supply fee
• It is mandatory that all NEW students attend registration.
• Please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate and current immunization records. If you are transferring from another school we will have you sign a ‘Request for transcripts’ and get those forwarded from your previous school.
Gently used uniforms will be on sale at the school during registration. All items are $1 each. Dress Code is on website homepage under QUICK LINKS.
First Day of School
Thursday, August 20: Kindergarten-6th grade.
Monday, August 24: Preschool 3-Day and 5-Day
Tuesday August 25 : Preschool 2-Day